Xenoblade Chronicles 2 receives new quests and items in latest update.
Monolith Soft and Nintendo’s action RPG title, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, received update 1.2.0 recently.
The title released back in December 1, 2017 for Nintendo Switch. Update 1.2.0 adds new quests in chapters 2, 3, 5, 7 and 10, as well as new items and fixes several issues. Here is everything update 1.2.0 brings to Xenoblade Chronicles 2:
Expansion Pass: New Quests Pack 1
Passion of the Artisan (Quest available in Chapter 2)
M.I.A. Nopon (Quest available in Chapter 3)
Industrial Sort of Tour (Quest available in Chapter 5)
Midnight Feasting (Quest available in Chapter 7)
The Lone Watchman (Quest available in Chapter 10)
Expansion Pass: Helpful Items Pack 3
Driver Essentials Set 2: Rare Core Crystal x10, Legendary Core Crystal x1, Overdrive Protocol x1
Tora’s Favorite Thing: Juicy Samod x3
Poppi α’s Favorite Thing: Fizz Juice x3
Charming Driver Gear: Auto-Balancer x1
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 version 1.2.0 patch notes
- Fixed an issue in which parts set to a specific Skill RAM failed to provide their intended effects.
- Adjusted the Gormott regular quest “The Riddle on the Wall” to make it completable regardless of player progression in the main story.
- Adjusted Finch’s Blade Quest “Birds of a Feather” to make it completable regardless of player progression in the main story.
- Fixed an issue in Agate’s Blade Quest “Precious Yearnings” preventing quest progression.
- Added functionality to allow players to receive the first round of quests and the second round of items associated with the Expansion Pass.
- Voiced segments in menus can now be skipped with the A or B button.
Let us know how enjoyable are the quests are if you had the chance to try them out.